Hustedt Jewelers Jewelry Financing
Finance Your Purchase And Deliver On Your Dreams Today!
Financing is fast and easy, all you have to do is stop in and fill out a simple credit application. We process the application and have instant results of your approved credit line. You're able to use this credit the same day you're approved and your Hustedt Jewelers credit card will arrive in the mail within 7-10 business days. Whether you fall in love with a necklace or need help buying the perfect engagement ring, our financing option can help. Call us today or stop by our Gibson City or Bloomington store if you have any questions.
Special occasions call for meaningful gifts, and nothing says "I care" like a piece of fine jewelry. Though fine jewelry pays for itself in the end, many people don't have the money saved to make that investment all at once. At Hustedt, we believe that everyone deserves to experience the pride of owning a beautiful and timeless piece of fine jewelry. That's why we provide financing options to our customers.
Reasons To Invest In Fine Jewelry
Purchasing fine jewelry is definitely a financial investment, but there are many reasons why it's worth the higher price tag. When you're looking for a new piece of jewelry to add to your collection or to give as a gift to a loved one, consider opting for fine jewelry because it:
- Is better for the environment: Fast fashion is full of affordable items, including fashion jewelry, that are easier on the wallet but take a toll on the environment. That's because it takes way more energy and water to make and transport these items. Additionally, these items need to be replaced much more frequently. When you purchase fine jewelry, you're investing in something that you can wear for years to come, minimizing your waste and therefore your environmental impact.
- Has more meaning: People often purchase fine jewelry as a way to celebrate a momentous occasion, like a new baby or an anniversary. With fine jewelry, you can engrave meaningful dates or names and sometimes even choose the gemstones used. These long-lasting and customizable pieces can serve as timeless reminders of a special milestone or person in your life.
- Looks better than fashion jewelry: High-quality gemstones and precious metals go into the making of fine jewelry. As a result, you get an item that is much more durable and won't fade or tarnish.
- Lasts much longer: A piece of fine jewelry, like a pair of diamond earrings or a real gold ring, can last you a lifetime, if not longer. With fine jewelry, you can easily repair the pieces, giving you the opportunity to pass down meaningful pieces for generations. This is a stark contrast from costume or fashion jewelry that often lasts only several years at most.
Why You Should Finance Your Next Fine Jewelry Purchase
Even if you don't have the money saved up right now to purchase a meaningful piece of jewelry, it shouldn't stop you from investing in the perfect engagement ring or anniversary gift. Instead of choosing to go with cheap jewelry that you may need to replace several times down the line, you can finance a quality piece of jewelry that is able to last you or your loved one a lifetime. When you finance fine jewelry, it allows you to split up the normally high cost into equal payments over an extended amount of time, giving you the opportunity to budget for the purchase and pay it off in much more manageable installments.
Things To Consider Before Financing Your Jewelry Purchase
Before you make the decision to purchase a piece of fine jewelry through financing, make sure that you are aware of the monthly payments and that you are able to pay back the loan within the agreed-upon amount of time. If, for any reason, you think you might struggle to make the payments each month, it's always better to realize it before it's too late. By knowing your financial limitations, you can always choose to finance a piece of jewelry that works for you and your budget.
How the Financing Process Works
Financing is fast and easy; all you have to do is stop in and fill out a simple credit application. We process the application and have the results of your approved credit line instantly. You're able to use this credit the same day you're approved, and your Hustedt Jewelers credit card will arrive in the mail within 7-10 business days. In order for us to approve you for a line of credit, you need to provide your:
- Employment information.
- Social Security Number.
- Proof of income, like a pay stub, bank statement, or a W-2 form.
- Previous home addresses.
- Photo identification.
- Verification of your current home address in the form of a lease agreement or utility bill.
- Date of birth.
- Current debt information, such as a mortgage or student loan.
Caring For Your Investment of Fine Jewelry
After you purchase fine jewelry, it's important that you learn and practice the proper cleaning methods and protocols so that it can last for years, and even generations, to come. Here are some tips for caring for your new piece of fine jewelry:
- Always keep your jewelry in a clean and dry spot, ideally in a fabric-lined jewelry case.
- Avoid keeping your fine jewelry pieces in one spot where they can scratch each other. A jewelry case or box that has separate compartments is a great way to keep pieces organized and separated. If you don't have one, you can also wrap your piece of fine jewelry in soft tissue paper to keep it safe and away from debris.
- Be very careful about removing and storing your jewelry. For example, if you take off your ring to wash your hands, refrain from placing it on the rim of the sink where it can slip down and end up in the drain.
- Bring your piece back in to be cleaned and inspected by an expert, especially if you notice that something is wrong, like a prong has become loose. We're happy to quickly and easily fix the issue so that you avoid losing the most expensive part of the jewelry: the gemstone.
At Hustedt Jewelers, we have been helping people in the greater Chicago area find the perfect pieces of fine jewelry for over 40 years. Whether you fall in love with a beautiful necklace or are looking to buy the perfect engagement ring, our financing option can help. Call us today or stop by our Gibson City or Bloomington store if you have any questions.
We Buy Gold & Diamonds
Sell To Us!